Call for Nominations for 2018 Board of Directors
Please help us in identifying outstanding leaders and experts in philanthropy to join our board for three-year terms beginning June 2018. Elected by the membership, PEAK Grantmaking board members contribute their knowledge, skills, and expertise to shape the future of the profession and the field. Board service is a chance to grow personally and professionally, to develop skills, gain unique experience, and make lasting connections with a team of other passionate and motivated professionals.
- To nominate a colleague, use this nomination form. We will then contact the nominee to determine their interest and request more information from them.
- To nominate yourself, use this nomination form.
Thank you to our 2018 Nominating Committee for their thoughtful work.
- Adriana Jimenez, ASPCA*, Chair
- Kent Cozad, amfAR (The Foundation for AIDS Research)
- Nicole Howe-Buggs, The Carnegie Corporation
- Lourdes Inga, International Funders for Indigenous Peoples
- Deena Lauver-Scotti, Missouri Foundation for Health
- Adam Liebling, American Jewish World Service
- Kelly Martin, James Irvine Foundation
- Ginese Singleton, The Kresge Foundation
- Stacey Smida, Cargill*
- Mimi Turi, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Ursula Stewart, New York State Health Foundation
- Patrick Taylor, The Zellerbach Family Foundation
*Current board members
Please contact Adriana Jimenez, PEAK Grantmaking nominating committee chair, at email@example.com or Michelle Greanias, PEAK Grantmaking executive director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-329-7670, with questions. You may also email the Nominating Committee at email@example.com.