Call for Nominations for 2019 Board of Directors
The 2019 Call for Nominations is closed. The Nominating Committee is hard a work developing a slate for consideration by the membership at the Annual Meeting in April 2019. We will communicate more information as it is available.
Thank you to our 2018 Nominating Committee for their thoughtful work.
- Adriana Jimenez, ASPCA*, Chair
- Kent Cozad, amfAR (The Foundation for AIDS Research)
- Nicole Howe-Buggs, Carnegie Corporation of New York
- Lourdes Inga, International Funders for Indigenous Peoples
- Deena Laufer-Scotti, Missouri Foundation for Health
- Adam Liebling, American Jewish World Service
- Kelly Martin, James Irvine Foundation
- Stacey Smida, Cargill
- Ursula Stewart, New York State Health Foundation
- Patrick Taylor, The Zellerbach Family Foundation
- Arlene Wilson-Grant, Disability Rights Fund*
- Mallory Womble, American Jewish World Service
*Current board members
Additional committee members will be identified
Please contact Adriana Jimenez, PEAK Grantmaking nominating committee chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Catherine Schmutz PEAK Grantmaking membership director, at email@example.com or 202-888-7370, with questions. You may also email the Nominating Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.