The 2016 Salary and Jobs Survey Report is now available for purchase and download from PEAK Grantmaking’s LEARN site.
This report is the only one that contains information about the specific jobs, work, benefits, salary, and compensation of grants management professionals. In the report, you’ll find data on–
- activities, staffing, and structures of grantmaking organizations;
- qualifications and experience of grants management professionals;
- compensation and benefits, including salary increases;
- job responsibilities for executive, supervisory/management, professional, and business support level positions, including specific components of grants management; and
- career activities and plans of survey respondents.
You’ll want to purchase the report if you are–
- a grants manager preparing for a performance and salary review;
- participating in your organization’s strategic planning activities;
- curious about the variety of responsibilities that grants managers are taking on;
- hiring a grants management professional; or
- planning your professional development to support the growth of your career.
The 2016 Salary and Jobs Survey report will help you benchmark your organization’s activities against the practices of other grantmaking organizations and standards in the field. Learn more.