It’s business etiquette week, sponsored (hosted?) by the Protocol School of Washington. Here are some links to learning about important business etiquette topics:
- Bloomberg Businessweek offers 10 pages (10!) of Business Etiquette and Corporate Style Tips, including what to do when you look young for your experience, how to handle messy office mates, and dressing for inclement weather.
- Inc.com highlights Business Etiquette: 5 Rules That Matter Now. They’ve got elevator behavior covered.
- Check out the business etiquette tips from Essential Business Etiquette, a company that specializes in preparing you for business behavior.
- The 15 Vital Business Etiquette Rules from OPEN Forum seem like vital skills for being a good human.
- And, of course, Emily Post weighs in on business etiquette issues, too.
TL;DR version: follow the golden rule and check your teeth.