Ever wonder what blog posts catch on with members and other readers? Below are the top five blog posts from 2014, based on individual page views.
- Resolve to Evolve — the main page for our 2014 blog series was the most visited page on the blog, and hopefully inspired a lot of GMN members to make their own evolution resolutions.
- Our very first Resolve to Evolve post — Making Mentoring Matter — was the most popular of posts in the series and came in second overall on most popular posts. January is National Mentoring Month and a great time to focus on finding or becoming a mentor.
- A member-written post was the third most popular on our blog last year: Jamie Amagai helped introduce our new Blueprint for the Future strategic plan and talked about the learning portal in her post “Blueprint for My Learning Success.”
- GMN Executive Director Michelle Greanias’ Opening Remarks from the 2014 Conference come in at number four on our list of top posts from last year. This year we’ll be bringing more of the conference to members at home through live-streaming and social media updates.
- Looking at LinkedIn, another Resolve to Evolve post, rounds out our list of top five blog posts for 2014. LinkedIn continues to be the most-used social media site for professional networking. If you haven’t joined the GMN group on the site, do it now!
The GMN blog is here to share information, ideas, member input, and dialogue. If you have an idea for a blog post or want to write for the GMN blog, please contact Nikki Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org.