Join the PEAK Grantmaking Southeast Regional Chapter for this Walk the Talk: Putting Values-Based Grantmaking into Practice webinar. Once registered, you will receive login information via email. All those originally registered for the Southeast Regional Chapter’s Fall 2017 Meeting have already been pre-registered for this webinar.
This session will cover:
- Data – What we’ve learned through our research, workshops, and interviews on values-based grantmaking
- Small Group Discussion – Participants share experiences with organizational values and linking them to practices
- Tools – How to initiate and lead conversations on values and practices
- Exercises – A chance to practice and make the learning real!
The goals of this session:
- Share learning on grantmaking institutions that are articulating values and linking them to practices
- Provide a set of tools for grantmakers to advance conversations within their own organizations on values-based grantmaking, and a space to practice those conversations
- Increase grantmakers’ capacity to move organizations forward on their journey to articulating and “living” their values
- Nikki Powell, Communications and Practices Director, PEAK Grantmaking