What keeps us from fully contributing to our organization’s impact? The answer is owning and asserting our personal power, regardless of our relationship or circumstance. Whether you are an extrovert, or an introvert, an intern or board chair, learn how to step into your true power and offer your greatest contribution yet.
- Challenge and change the limiting beliefs that allow for the removal of power
- Adopt a ‘personal power’ perspective to use in applicable situations
- Master internal stories that prevent forward movement
- Discover methods of authentic and professional expression
- Learn how to make effective requests of others and learn to set limits
- Wendy Watson-Hallowell, The Belief Coach
ACCESS THE RECORDING FOR THIS WEBINAR