- This event has passed.
Webinar: Intermediaries 101
December 12, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
Intermediaries are a growing part of the ever-changing philanthropic landscape. Yet many questions still exist on the role of intermediaries and the how to best leverage their skills for social change work. At the request of members from and in conjunction with the most recent edition of the PEAK Insight Journal, PEAK Grantmaking is hosting a two-part webinar series focused on the opportunities that intermediaries provide in catalyzing social change work.
Join this interview-style webinar where PEAK Grantmaking Executive Director Michelle Greanias will explore the many questions facing intermediaries. What are different types of intermediaries and how might they benefit your work? What are the possibilities and potential pitfalls of a partnership with intermediary?
- Learn the defining characteristics of intermediaries
- Understand trends in the field of intermediaries
- Discuss intermediaries’ potential for leveraging the power of your grantmaking
- Michelle Greanias, Executive Director, PEAK Grantmaking (Moderator)
- Jessica Love, Senior Director, Arabella Advisors
- Jason Franklin, Kellogg Community Philanthropy Chair at the Johnson Center for Philanthropy at Grand Valley State University
- Rachel Kimber, Grants Manager, Arcus Foundation
Participant questions are welcome ahead of time (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or in real time during the webinar.
Part two of this webinar series is slated for February and will discuss best practice models and the opportunity to tackle complex social issues. This series of webinars was co-designed in partnership with Arabella Advisors and the Solutions Project.