- This event has passed.
Webinar – Working Together: Effective Funder Collaboration in Disaster Grantmaking
October 24, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
When a disaster strikes, funders are often eager to step forward to assist in community recovery efforts. A clear model for convening and collaborating in all phases of the disaster lifecycle is vital. Through a national partnership, the Council on Foundations and the Center for Disaster Philanthropy will offer lessons learned and practical tools to maximize funder collaboration for effective disaster grantmaking. Participants will also get to hear about a successful funder collaboration.
- Learn tips on how to successfully collaborate with other funders throughout the disaster lifecycle
- Gain insights from recent successful disaster-related collaborations
- Learn information on the latest national disaster philanthropy resources available
- Stacie Freasier, Director of Knowledge Services, Council on Foundations
- Anna Hurt, Disaster Management Analyst, Center for Disaster Philanthropy
- Michael Tipton, President, The Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
Speaker(s) may be replaced due to required disaster relief travel. Webinar will be recorded, however, refunds are not allowed.