July is a great time to stop and take stock of where you are in your annual goals.
At GMN we’ve dubbed 2014 as the year to Resolve to Evolve. We are taking this year to learn new skills, stretch ourselves, and put our best feet forward in our careers and our lives. On the GMN blog, we’re giving you a month-by-month program to help you develop new professional muscles, with six months (so far) of specific topics, including action plans to get started on each one.
Here are some questions from leadership expert Karin Hurt to ask yourself as you check in on your progress so far for the year:
- How are you feeling about the year so far?
- What are you most of proud of this year?
- What lessons have you learned?
- What new relationships have you fostered?
- How are you different now than you were 6 months ago?
- What new skills have you developed?
- Where are you stuck?
- What patterns do you see?
- Which habits would you like to change?
- What additional resources do you need?
- What’s possible?