Your grantmaking practices are one of the most public-and sometimes one of the only-expressions of your organizational values that grantseekers experience. Efficient and effective practices ensure that you direct the maximum amount of resources to mission-both yours and your grantees’.
GMN’s 9th annual conference includes a full slate of sessions on efficient grantmaking practices.
At the Grants Managers Network Annual Conference, you will learn how to:
- Answer five basic questions to measure the effectiveness of your grantmaking practices
- Reduce or eliminate your financial reporting requirements
- Build better working relationships with your grantees
- Go paperless
- Strategically and effectively communicate the critical role of grants management within your organization and the philanthropic sector
- Smash silos and move to multi-issue grantmaking
- Develop new ways of thinking about common applications
- Create a proactive plan for disaster grantmaking
Register now for the 9th annual GMN conference, taking place March 17-19 in San Diego!