Connections with Colleagues
Turn to other members for advice, brainstorming, best practices, answers to pressing questions, and insights on trending issues.
- Regional meetings bring members together in local settings for networking, discussion, and learning.
- CONNECT, PEAK Grantmaking’s popular online member community, serves as a sounding board, advice column, brainstorming hub, Q&A session, and support system.
- Member Directory links you to colleagues locally and nationally, helping you build your professional network.
Our learning program is designed to meet the needs of grants management professionals at all levels and across career paths.
- Webinars and learning modules deliver tactical skills, expert insight, and strategic knowledge via sessions that are streamed live and recorded for on-demand access.
- Annual Conference is the only conference dedicated to improving how grants get made.
- Workshops and online courses provide in-depth training, leading to mastery of core grants management competencies.
Volunteers with PEAK Grantmaking gain practical experience, strengthen skills, meet new colleagues, and support the field.
- Use your creative talents in service to your professional association and your colleagues.
- Boost your resume with responsibilities outside your daily assignments and roles that grow your leadership abilities.
- Help recruit and train a new generation of practitioners.
- Invest in the growth and reputation of the field of grants management.
Explore approaches to improve grantmaking efficiency and direct more resources to mission.
- Guide to Streamlining Series helps grantmakers apply the four principles of Project Streamline.
- Technology reports offer tactics for using technology to enhance decision-making while reducing application and reporting burdens.
- PEAK Insight Journal, a professional journal written by and for grants managers and other thought leaders, covers issues shaping the increasingly complex world of grantmaking.
Keep current with news about changes in the field, emerging issues, and hot topics.