Join – Consultants
Consultants are required to join PEAK Grantmaking as Consultant Organization Members and receive the same benefits package as Organization Members.
Access the membership application and terms and conditions for consultants. A signed copy of the terms and conditions should be sent with the application and payment to:
Attn: Member Services
1666 K Street NW, Suite 440
Washington, DC 20006
Annual Dues Amounts for Consultants:
- Sole proprietor consultant – $500 annual dues
- Consulting firm – see dues scale below:
The minimum dues amount of $500 applies to all consulting firms with three (3) or fewer full-time staff.
*A Community Foundation’s giving base should be calculated based on discretionary giving only.
Benefits of Belonging
Dues-paying consultant members receive special access to grants management-related resources. Benefits of organization membership include:
- Connections with Colleagues: Turn to other members for advice, brainstorming, and discussions of current and emerging issues on Connect, PEAK Grantmaking’s active online community.
- Learning Program: Receive discounts and free access to PEAK Grantmaking’s educational programs, which are designed to meet the needs of grants management professionals at all levels and career paths.
- News: Stay informed of breaking news, changes in the field, emerging issues, and everything grants management.
- Reports and Publications: Receive PEAK Grantmaking publications and benchmarking resources at no cost.
- Leadership Opportunities: True to our core values, PEAK Grantmaking is member-driven and member-led—our volunteers gain practical experience in leadership roles, including project and financial management, as they create and implement the work of the organization.
Contact Member Services at email@example.com or 888-466-1996, ext. 1, for assistance. We are eager to help you begin your journey to connect, learn, engage, and become a leader in our growing network of grants management professionals.