Getting the “how” of philanthropy right is essential as grantmaking organizations seek to maximize their impact and build trust with grantees, the public, policymakers, and other audiences. The people implementing and managing those practices in grantmaking organizations need to be experts and connect the dots across knowledge, relationships, and systems to improve grantmaking decisions and design.
PEAK Grantmaking is the only professional organization serving the people who do this work in philanthropy. We have reduced the costs of making grants for both grantmakers and grantseekers, strengthened compliance and controls, improved transparency, encouraged grantmakers to listen to grantseekers, and increased the ability to measure impact. None of this work would have been possible without the support of dues-paying organizations.
Organization members receive substantial direct benefits beyond those received by individual members. These benefits include:
- A substantial discount on PEAK Grantmaking’s Annual Conference registration—the only national conference dedicated solely to the grants management profession.
- Complimentary access to webinars, regional meetings, and other education events.
- Discounts on workshops and online courses.
- Access to the EPIcenter, the benchmarking portal that answers the question, “How do you do it?”
- Free access to PEAK Grantmaking’s Salary and Jobs Report, technology guides, and other related resources and publications on grantmaking.
- And much more! View the complete list of membership benefits.
For more information, see Frequently Asked Questions.
Organization Membership Levels
|Total Giving||PEAK Grantmaking Dues|
|$250,001 – $500,000||$750|
|$500,001 – $1,250,000||$1,000|
|$1,250,001 – $2,500,000||$1,500|
|$2,500,001 – $5,000,000||$2,000|
|$5,000,001 – $25,000,000||$3,000|
These levels are effective 1/1/2015-12/31/2019.
Membership Terms and Conditions
To protect our members and proprietary information, PEAK Grantmaking requests that all members review and agree to certain terms and conditions as part of their membership.
Questions? For further information, contact Member Services via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (888) 466-1996 ext. 1.