PEAK2020 Annual Conference
Seattle | March 9-11, 2020
Build your expertise and connect with colleagues in philanthropy at the best place to do both—PEAK2020, PEAK Grantmaking’s 15th Annual Conference. This is the only conference dedicated to improving how grants get made.
Join us to learn how to:
- Root your practices in values to improve your grantmaking and relationships with grantseekers.
- Build grantmaking practices and policies that minimize bias and support decisions that promote justice, inclusion, and equity.
- Update your practices and policies to narrow the power gap between grantmakers and grantseekers.
- Manage and share the knowledge generated by your grantmaking more productively, in ways that inform grantmakers, grantees, and the social sector more broadly.
- Transform from a responsible steward to a responsive steward of the resources entrusted to you by embracing risk and developing flexible practices designed for the rapidly shifting environment where grantees and grantseekers operate.
Call for Session Proposals
Deadline: August 11, 2019
We seek conference presentation proposals from anyone eligible for PEAK Grantmaking membership. Please carefully review our brief, join our informational webinar to learn more about the process and get your questions answered, then complete our online form.
Conference registration rates and hotel room block open for reservations. Watch for announcements!
Hyatt Regency Seattle
808 Howell Street
Seattle WA 98101
Located in the heart of downtown Seattle, the Hyatt Regency Seattle is within a mile of Seattle’s must-see attractions, including the Space Needle, Chihuly Garden and Glass, Pike Place Market, and more.
Hotel Room Rates
$245 per night (single/double occupancy)
$270 per night (triple occupancy)
$295 (quadruple occupancy)
*Guest room rates are quoted exclusive of any applicable taxes, service fees, and/or hotel-specific fees in effect at the time of the event. Please note that the rates noted above are while rooms last and/or by February 14, 2020.