Exclusive to Organization Members
Based on the Grants Management Professional Competency Model, the PEAK Grantmaking Learning Advisor enables you to create an actionable plan that identifies skills gaps and provides recommendations on how to close them.
How does it work?
- Complete a self-assessment based on the 14 areas of the Grants Management Professional Competency Model.
- Skills and knowledge are assessed on 5 levels of skill: Learning, Basic, Applied, Skilled, and Expert. Take the assessment to see where you are, then follow the learning plan to advance to the next level.
- Get a personalized plan for closing skills gaps with recommendations on resources, training, and activities to help.
- Use your plan to track progress toward your goals.
- Demonstrating commitment to your professional development by sharing your plan with your supervisor.
- Starting a conversation with your supervisor about advancement, capacity, and growth, using your plan as a roadmap.
Learning Advisor for Teams
Learning Advisor for Teams supports supervisors in providing professional development opportunities and encourages team members to take charge of their professional development at their own pace, by:
- Giving each team member the right development opportunities and experiences they need to grow
- Making development and career planning a part of regular 1:1 conversations
- Enabling you to build team capability by leveraging high performers
- Helping you to coach more effectively
- Driving engaged employees who can help meet your objectives
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started with Learning Advisor for Teams.