The Leadership Summit is a signature PEAK event that is a complimentary and exclusive time for PEAK volunteers to participate in professional development, networking, and self-care activities geared to build leadership skills. The summit will be virtual this year and is now open to all volunteer leaders, including those who lead chapters and peer groups, participate in our advisory councils and committees, and have contributed over the years.
Throughout the summit, participants will:
- develop leadership and professional skills;
- deepen connection to the PEAK team, one another, and the organization;
- practice self-care; and
- network and build their professional community.
For volunteers leading chapters and peer groups, we will also have time to learn and share about building community and how PEAK can better support you in this important work.
The program will run from September 19–22 from 1:00–3:30 p.m. ET each day.
Special thanks to our planning committee:
- Alexandria Featherston-Gomez, Grans Associate, Kenneth Rainin Foundation
- Adin Miller, Executive Director, Los Altos Community Foundation
- Abigail Osei, Assistant VP, The Starr Foundation
- David Bender, Director of Grants and Operations, Pinellas Community Foundation
- Roberto Cremonini, Senior Vice President of Client Innovation and Impact, GivingData
- Traci Johnson, Director of Grantmaking, The Pittsburgh Foundation
- Elizabeth Donohue, Manager, Grant Operations, Peter G. Peterson Foundation
- La Keisha Leek, Grants Management Associate, MacArthur Foundation
Questions? Please contact Altinay Cortes, chapter manager, at email@example.com.
Exclusive and complimentary to PEAK volunteers and champions