Over the past year, The California Endowment, The James Irvine Foundation, and Weingart Foundation have been working together on a collaborative project to develop a shared approach for gathering and reporting on demographic data on the boards, staff, and constituents of their partner organizations. The project has five goals:
- Build consistency in grantmaking processes and streamline data collection.
- Enable better learning and knowledge about who the foundations are funding
- Promote equity in the distribution of philanthropic resources.
- Explore what is needed to build the capacity of partner organizations to collect and use demographic data.
- Share knowledge with other foundations to build field-wide learning.
Join us along with staff from these partner foundations and Viewpoint Consulting for a discussion about the project.
Open and complimentary to all
Not yet a part of the PEAK community? We invite all grantmaking professionals to sign up for a complimentary Individual Membership to participate in our CONNECT discussion forum, receive complimentary or discounted registration to our events, and to access select resources.
Learn more about PEAK’s regional chapters and find yours here!