Competency Focus: Staff and Volunteer Development
Did you know there are 12 centers across the state of Florida that provide leadership and management training for nonprofit professionals and volunteers? Learn about these Management Support Organizations, or MSOs, and how you, your organization, and your grantees can benefit from educational opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the nonprofit sector.
Join the conversation remotely or come together with other grants management professionals for the webinar presentation and then a special off-the-record conversation with the presenter on the evolution of the field and notable trends.
- Learn about the 12 Management Support Organizations (MSOs) in Florida
- Understand how to access training for yourself, your organization, or for your grantees
- Recognize how your organization can help strengthen nonprofit leadership in your community
- Margaret Linnane, Executive Director of the Edyth Bush Institute for Philanthropy & Nonprofit Management
- Rena Coughlin, President & CEO of the Nonprofit Center of Northeast Florida
- Emily Benham, CEO of the Nonprofit Leadership Center of Tampa Bay
- Jessica Cecere, CEO of Nonprofits First in West Palm Beach
B-10, Bush Executive Center
1000 Holt Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32789
Directions for Parking on Campus