Learn ten tips to improve your grantmaking practices on a range of topics including applications, reporting, data, and communications. Participants can share what they would add to the list from their own experiences to help their colleagues improve their practices.
During this workshop, participants will:
- Review 10 tips for implementing practices that will improve your grantmaking
- Learn about ways to reduce the burden on grantees – and your staff – of administering grants
- Identify 2 – 3 quick wins they could implement back at their own organization
Lunch will be provided. An optional no-host happy hour will follow.
Jessica Bearman, Consultant, Bearman Consulting
Event offered in two locations:
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation – Seattle, WA – Main location
- Meyer Memorial Trust – Portland, OR – Hub location
Can’t make it to the event in person? Register to participate remotely via webinar.