Join PEAK Minnesota for a brown bag luncheon on Filling the Career Pipeline: Bridging the Gap between Metropolitan State University Students and Philanthropic Career Opportunities in the Twin Cities.
Crystal Fashant and Bill Baldus from Metropolitan State University will introduce attendees to the various ways in which your organizations can get engaged with building a more equitable philanthropic career pipeline. Learn how you might wish to engage more fully with Metro State’s diverse students, including:
- Capstone projects that could connect graduate students to real-world projects in your workplaces
- Longer-term internship partnerships with our undergraduate students
- Career fairs and networking events held on our campuses (or yours)!
In addition, the presenters will be facilitating a roundtable conversation on the needs of the philanthropy field in the coming years. For example, what job skills and experiences does your organizations look for when recruiting new talent? What can we do as educators to help build these skills and more directly connect our students with your job opportunities now and in the future?
- Bill Baldus, Metropolitan State University, Saint Paul MN
- Crystal Saric Fashant, Metropolitan State University, Saint Paul MN
Mississippi Market Natural Foods Co-op
740 E 7th Street
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Registration Fee: Free