Interpreting the 990 and Financials to Assess a Nonprofit’s Health (PEAK Florida)
April 17 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
Join us to sharpen your skills on reading the Form 990. Learn how to assess the financial and organizational health of grantee organizations by analyzing the Form 990 and reviewing financial statements.
- Identify key indicators of financial health
- Learn to spot the red flags
- Understand key elements of the balance sheet and profit and loss reports
Join the conversation online or come together with other grants management professionals for the presentation and a networking luncheon at the sites listed below. Meet our speaker and see the presentation live at the Central Florida Meet-Up to be held at the Elizabeth Morse Genius Foundation office in Winter Park.
- Carol Wilson, CPA, MBA, QuickBooks Advanced Certified ProAdvisor and Partner, Care Accounting Services & Nonprofit Accounting Academy
- West Florida: Luncheon and Meet-Up at the Conn Memorial Foundation 1560 W Cleveland Street, Suite A, Tampa 33606
- Central Florida: Luncheon and Meet-Up at the Elizabeth Morse Genius Foundation, 329 Park Avenue North, Second Floor, Winter Park 32789 (above Panera Bread)
- Organization Members: Complimentary
- Individual Members: $25
- Non-Members: $55