Is Grantmaking Getting Smarter? is a national study of philanthropic practice that was done to help us understand how we are doing as a field. The study includes key findings which look at how grantmakers’ approaches to racial equity and culture connect to practice.
Join the conversation online or come together with other grants management professionals for the presentation and a networking luncheon at the sites listed below.
- Kyle Rinne, Strategy & Learning Manager, Grantmakers for Effective Organizations
- Tampa Bay Area: Luncheon and Meet-Up at the Allegany Franciscan Ministries in Palm Harbor, 33920 US Hwy 19 N, Palm Harbor, FL 34684 (Host Contact: Carla Batts)
- Central Florida: Luncheon and Meet-Up at the Central Florida Foundation, 800 N Magnolia Ave #1200, Orlando, FL 32803 (Host Contact: Daisy Franklin)
- South Florida: Luncheon and Meet-Up at Health Foundation of South Florida, 2 S Biscayne Boulevard Suite 1710 Miami, FL 33131 (Host Contact: Fernanda Kuchkarian)
- Webinar: Please register to participate via webinar if you cannot attend a local meet-up.
- Organization Members: Free
- Individual Members: $25
- Non-Members: $55