Join PEAK Florida and Minnesota for a lunch-and-learn session on driving equity!
Forget best practices. Well, at least set them aside for now. We suspect many of those practices support the status quo. If we were to design the grantmaking process to contribute to a more just and equitable world, what would that look like? Join us in this session as we get specific about the types of grantmaking practices that support – or hinder – equity. We’ll work through a design-thinking exercise to help us lead change inside our own organizations.
Participants will learn about:
- Practices that support more equitable grantmaking
- Overcoming organizational barriers to change
- Possible next steps for working toward greater alignment between grantmaking practices and the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Complimentary to Organization Members
- $25 for Individual Members; $55 for nonmembers