- This event has passed.
Meet-up & Webinar: Planning Your Future in Grants Management (PEAK Florida)
January 14 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
Join the PEAK Grantmaking Florida Regional Chapter for a meeting focused on your professional development! As a grants management professional, you are performing new roles, broadening your responsibilities, and expanding your impact throughout your organization. This time of change requires you to develop new skills, communicate differently, and look ahead to the future.
In this session, we will discuss the evolution of the grants management field, PEAK Grantmaking’s work to improve grantmaking practices and develop the expertise of grants management professionals, and how to use the PEAK Grantmaking Professional Competency Model to assess your skills and build a professional development plan.
After the workshop, participants will have the ability to:
- Audit your organization’s current stage in the grants management evolution model
- Assess your skills, knowledge, and experience using the Grants Management Professional Competency Model
- Develop professional development plans for your career growth
- Access PEAK Grantmaking resources and tools to develop your knowledge and skills
- Sara Sanders, Regional Chapter Manager, PEAK Grantmaking
Participate in person at a meet-up location near you or remotely via webinar.
Contact: Jaime Dixon
Lunch will be provided.