The IGS, now in its fifth year, has become the preeminent
educational forum for professionals committed to advancing
international philanthropy. Click here to learn more.
To best address this year’s focus on philanthropic impact, we are
excited to partner with The Center for High Impact Philanthropy
at the University of Pennsylvania.
The 2019 IGS will cover topics such as:
• Regulatory Compliant Cross-Border Giving
• Identifying Local Partners
• Validating Foreign Nonprofits
• Philanthropic Impact
• The Closing Space for Civil Society
• New Trends in Philanthropy