Are you maximizing your internal practices and procedures to support equitable, effective, and efficient grantmaking? Join PEAK Grantmaking to learn about common ways that grantmakers get bogged down in their own internal grantmaking processes, diagnose your own processes, and share stories with colleagues about streamlining efforts. Participants will develop next steps for streamlining from the inside out to understand who will need to be on-board for change to start and stick.
During this workshop, participants will:
- Complete work to develop a “map” of their own internal grantmaking process.
- Share maps of their own internal grantmaking process, identifying common issues that bog down processes
- Develop action plans for streamlining internal processes.
This workshop will help our members build their competencies in:
- Design and Implement Review Process
- Process and Change Management
Allison Gister, Director, Grants & Knowledge Management, Conrad N. Hilton Foundation and PEAK Grantmaking Board Member
700 S Flower St, #1900
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Organization Member: Free
Individual Member: $25