- This event has passed.
RESCHEDULED WEBINAR – Grantmaking 2.0: Helmsley’s Story of Updating Its Grants Management Processes (PEAK2018)
December 4, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm EST
**Please note: This webinar was previously scheduled for August 29th but had to be postponed and has now been rescheduled. If, for some reason, you are not able to attend this rescheduled webinar registered attendees will have full access to the archived recording, slide deck and any additional learning materials.**
Competency Focus: Process & Change Management and Technology Management
Experienced grantmakers interested in learning from other grantmakers about how they revised and updated their grants management practices will find this session helpful. Using the example of The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust’s efforts to update their practices, the presenters will share lessons learned and best practices for making your own practice updates.
1. Learn how to prepare for a grants management database system transition
2. Understand how to engage departments across your organization
3. Hear best practices for process redesign
- Anneka Preston, Grants Manager, The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust
- Adam Sanders, Grants Manager, The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust
- Jeannine Corey, Senior Consultant and Partner, Philanthropy.io
- Rebecca Van Sickle, Managing Partner, 1892 consulting