Grantmakers evaluate what and who we fund, but often forget to evaluate HOW we make grants, and whether our grantmaking practices are as effective as they can be. Practices matter. Your grantmaking practices are one of the most public – and sometimes one of the only – expressions of your organizational values that grantseekers experience.
This interactive workshop will help participants consider ways to assess those practices, using data they likely already have or can easily get.
- Learn about the types of data that grants management systems can, and do, collect. (Note this is not an intro to grants management systems!)
- Review common questions that can be answered with data you already have.
- Develop a plan to use data to improve practice.
Membership Director, PEAK Grantmaking
Chapter Manager, PEAK Grantmaking
- Complimentary to Organization Members
- $25 for Individual Members; $55 for non-members
Not yet a part of the PEAK community? We invite all grantmaking professionals to sign up for a complimentary Individual Membership to attend events like this one, participate in our CONNECT discussion forum, and gain access to select resources.
Learn more about PEAK’s regional chapters, and find yours here.