Calling all experienced grants management professionals – register for this webinar now! Using the example of The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust’s efforts to update their practices, presenters will share lessons learned and best practices for making your own practice updates.
- Learn how to prepare for a grants management database system transition
- Understand how to engage departments across your o rganization
- Hear best practices for process redesign
- Anneka Preston, Grants Manager, The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust
- Adam Sanders, Grants Manager, The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust
- Jeannine Corey, Senior Consultant and Partner, Philanthropy.io
- Rebecca Van Sickle, Managing Partner, 1892 consulting