Sponsored and presented by Foundant Technologies.
Organizations across the sector have experienced a fundamental shift in how philanthropy is conducted over the past year. Continued references to a “new normal” only mean that things are now and will continue to be different. If you haven’t already, it’s time to embrace this change.
This webinar will explore how The POISE Foundation has embraced change over the past year and taken action to scale back its forms and processes by listening and learning from its applicants, adjusting, and then rebuilding in a way that helps applicants begin from a place of strength.
You will also find inspiration in the feedback offered by 500 grant professionals in nine countries through the #FixTheForm movement. You’ll walk away with specific, action steps you can take to maximize your grants management system to best support your nonprofit communities. You may be surprised by which small changes will have the biggest impact.
- What the #FixTheForm movement is and how it’s changing the application game.
- How POISE Foundation has been doing this work amidst a changing landscape and has committed to pulling this culture of learning forward.
- How technology can and should support your efforts.
- Actionable steps to get started.
- Kari Aanestad, Director of Advancement, Minnesota Council of Nonprofits
- Traci R. Johnson, Program Officer, POISE Foundation
- Sammie Holzwarth, Product Manager, Foundant Technologies
- Tammy Tilzey, Client Marketing Manager, Foundant Technologies
Open and complimentary to all. Please fill out the registration form to sign up. If you can’t attend, register anyway and we’ll email you the recording!