Date correction: This webinar is scheduled for November 5.
The data is in! There are many ways to define the results we want from our grantmaking; however, for many of us, the hardest part can be integrating those results into how we make grant decisions and how our organization measures and tracks success from our grants and efforts. The same is true for our nonprofit partners who have not yet begun to think about tracking participant outcomes as part of their culture or practice.
What can we do to address the barriers and challenges that we and our nonprofit partners face?
This is the continuation of a conversation we started at a PEAK2019 roundtable discussion in Denver and, whether you were there or not, join us to explore the data on how grants management professionals implement measurement. It will reveal the good, the bad, and the ugly. Come share your experience, your struggles, and what works for you with your colleagues.
- Share results from the PEAK Grantmaking survey and compare to the rest of the field
- Dig into ways to overcome barriers to building your results capacity
Principles for Peak Grantmaking focus: Learn, Share, Evolve
- Michelle DiSabato, Philanthropy – Strategy & Communications Consultant, Community Impact Consultants
- Wendy Watson-Hallowell, Belief Coach, Frontier Consulting Group
- Organization Member: Free
- Consultant Member: Free
- Individual Member: $25
- Non-Member Fee: $55